Papers may now be submitted for the 4th issue of English Scholarship beyond Borders. The deadline is November 30, 2017. Earlier submissions will be processed sooner. Accepted papers will be published in June , 2018 on this site. ESBB practises its own non-blind review approach. Any participants at any of our events may submit a paper . All guest and keynote speakers are also very welcome to submit.
1. All papers submitted will be subject to an initial screening by a small ESBB committee. At this stage we may on rare occasions decide not to review a paper. We will always explain this decision to authors.
2. ESBB does not seek indexing for its publications. All publications are open access and will be displayed on this site.
3. ESBB practises (and researches into) NON-Blind review. Authors who submit must be prepared to participate in a small review team supervised by an ESBB editor in which dialogic review will be practised using google docs. Members of each team (3-4 authors) will normally be both authors and reviewers of other papers authored by members of the small team.
4. The final decision about acceptance is taken by the ESBB editors but will be fully discussed with the author and reviewers.
5. Papers which require more time to process may be published in a later issue.
6. Participation in the process is dependent on agreement for all review documents to be used in ESBB research into non-blind review. Any comments that are included in published research papers will only be included with the authors’s and the author of the review comments’ consent.
6. ESBB issues are not conference proceedings and conference attendees do not have the automatic right to be published.
7. Local organizers may publish their own volume of conference proceedings, but must not include any papers published in ESBB’s own journal publications.
8. ESBB does not participate directly in the editing or reviewing of proceedings published by local organisers.
Please submit to rogercnunn (at) yahoo.co.uk