1 – symposium in Izmir, Turkey, December 3-4, 2015
The registration fee is $100 for presenters. Listeners are welcome to attend free
2 – conference in Taichung, Taiwan, May 19-22, 2016.
Proposals for the 3rd International Conference in Taichung, Taiwan (May 19-22, 2016) will be requested soon.
For those wishing to plan ahead, proposals should include: brief biodata, a 50-75 word abstract and a one page summary of approximately 300 words. A 500- 1000 word summary of the paper will later be required for accepted proposals for the conference book prior to the conference. A full paper may then be submitted for the 2017 issue of our journal, English Scholarship Beyond Borders
Possible Themes include but are not limited to:
- crossing interdisciplinary borders;
- approaches to language and language teaching with relevance across borders and disciplines;
- new approaches to any applied linguistic discipline that expands horizons in fields such as materials design, approaches to assessment;
- making connections between different aspects of our field;
- a local EFL/ESL/EIL issue preferably but not obligatorily related by any of the themes above;
- Integrated curriculum including content and language integrated learning (CLIL)
- (ESBB is a totally not-for-profit academic circle and as such neither any member nor the circle itself benefits in any way financially from the conference. All conference financial arrangements are dealt with by the local hosts and co-organizers)
Thank you to all presenters at English Scholars Beyond Borders’ second international conference
February 5 -7, 2015